Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's A Sister To Do?

It's been 2 months since I posted anything, but I'm back and going to try to do better. Alot has happened including going through the holidays and mother being in the hospital again for falling in the kitchen. I keep telling her if she's going to fall please stay out of the kitchen and on the carpet. Lesli and I have decided that it's all the milkshakes she drinks from Chick-fil-A that is saving her from breaking something. This time around she required staples in her head, the doctors told her that they were going to do this. She thought they were kidding, but changed her mind when they came in and put 4 staples in. She looked at me and said dang that hurt, what did they do...
Now, on to the title of this blog. I received an email from my brother in Thailand that is coming for a visit in April. He was wanting me to try and change the bed out in the (guest bedroom) which no longer exist. Not only is the bed gone it is now Allyssa's room and has a baby bed in it. I really don't think he will like sleeping in that so guess I will be giving up my bedroom while he is here. I can either sleep with mother, sleep on the couch, or sleep on a blow up mattress in Allyssa's room. It will be one of the latter two that I will pick. What sister's do for the family to keep peace, because I certainly don't want mother on my case and hoping she stays on her feet till he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment