Saturday, September 5, 2009

TGIFT

I was sitting here thinking I really need to update the blog, but couldn't decide what to talk about. All I have thought about for the last week is Thank God It's Football Time. I love football, it's been apart of my life since I was 8 months old. My parents started taking me to Texas High games at that age. I've been a fan ever since then. It's been a good weekend, THS won, Dallas Cowboys won, Baylor won, and Texas is up 51-10 in the 4th so I'm sure they will pull this one out. I brought my kids up on football, Lesli started going at 5 months and loves it as much as I do. Like me she loves College Gameday and pretty much plans her Saturdays on who is playing and when.... it isn't a good idea to join this family if you don't love the sport. There are some that have discovered this through the years. They have tried to change things but have never succeeded.
My mom went to the hospital on Monday with a bladder infection. Her doctor came in her room on Wednesday and told her she could go home and she would see her at the ballgame on Friday night. Obviously, everyone knows how much this family loves football, and don't even think about trying to change us....

No comments:

Post a Comment