Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sometime during my youth and childhood I must have done something really bad.. As I sit here writing this my mom has just put on a second load of clothes with only 5 items in it. I'm not sure why she is so obssessed with running the washing machine. I change the dog's food to can today and everytime I've walked in the kitchen I've noticed that the dog has dry food in her bowl. Either Dusty is filling her own bowl up or mother can't handle the dog bowl being empty. Last night we went to the THS ballgame and she fussed all the way there, it doesn't matter about what but everyone in the car was in a bad mood by the time we got to the stadium. I made her ride the elevator to the platform in front of the pressbox and sit up there. She kept saying that she couldn't see, I'm not sure why since it's like having a luxury box above everyone else's head. You aren't crowded you have a comfortable seat to sit in and if you need a bathroom and anything else you just walk in the pressbox. Did I mention she has her own parking space right at the gate where the elevator is located. She fussed all the way home because I wouldn't turn the lights on bright because she couldn't see. I finally said mother I can see fine, it doesn't matter if you can't see, you aren't driving. Once again, she told me that she wished they had shot her when they made her quit driving. They did this in 2005, and I have heard that everyday since then. I'm about to have that arrange (for someone to shoot her).... Oh well, she's gone to bed so there is peace and quite then we will start over tomorrow. Maybe things will be different tomorrow, after all tomorrow is another day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment