Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Did I Make That Ruling????

It is strange that you can sit in a court room, have the judge make a decision and somehow you come out the bad guy. Last week at the trial the judge ruled and for some reason everyone on the other side is mad at me. Then when they talk to you they act like they really didn't hear or understand what he said. When he says you get the baby every other Tuesday from 8am-6pm, no where in there does he mention keeping her overnight. So why when you pick the baby up, do you say do i bring her back the next evening. One those has a college degree, I can't imagine how they ever became a teacher. It just amazes me, but then I've come to the conclusion that when he awarded me custody, they went brain dead and didn't hear anything else. Maybe you should take notes so you won't forget when you walk out of the courtroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment