Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quite Afternoon at Home

I'm sitting here watching Law and Order SVU marathon, and it is so quite. Little sweet pea is at her great-grandparents playing with cousins. Mother is at rehab, left complaining about she shouldn't have to go that she could walk around the block here and play silly games. Rehab called and said they were dismissing her this week, except for the neck massages. The lady told me when she told mother they were going to dismiss her that she said what are you kicking me out. The lady was laughing when she was telling me about it because it was like she didn't want to leave after complaining all this time about going. She fell again last week, I'm just waiting for her to break something. I can't believe she can just keep falling and not get hurt.
Guess I should get up and get 3 loads of clothes folded while I have some time. Mother will be back at 4 and Allyssa at 6 and it will get busy and noisy around here then. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment