Friday, July 10, 2009

Is the week over already???

I can't believe it's Friday evening already, seems like it was just Monday. What has gone on this week? Oh yeah, does everyone know that Michael Jackson died and had a 3 hour memorial service, and now his family is fighting over where to bury him. I think it's sad that the entire world has had to listen and watch this constantly on the news. If I recall there were five other celebrities that have died in the last week and there was very little mentioned about them. They all died from natural causes and not from a drug overdose (which I firmly believe will be the reason). Can you name the other five? Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Gale Storm (My Little Margie), Billy Mays, and Karl Malden. Hope those are all spelled right, since they didn't get much coverage I'm not sure. By the way when I die, my plot is in Chapelwood Cemetary, so please don't fight over where to put me.

1 comment:

  1. haha...justin & i already decided to creamate you so we can share you with the generations to come.

    ReplyDelete