Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's About Time

I was thinking today that I haven't done a post in over a week, so decided I needed to come up with something to say. Well during the last month I have sat through 2 custody hearings, which brings me to say. I should have been a lawyer. I truly believe you don't have to be that smart or have a whole lot of sense to be one. I've listened to two different ones ask questions that had nothing to do with the cases and sometimes didn't even make sense. Like the lawyer that asked me what time another family went to bed. Excuse me, I don't live with them and have no clue. Not only did she ask it once she ask it two or three times. I haven't figured out till yet what made her think I would know what time my ex-daughter-in-laws grandparents went to bed. On Monday of this week I sat through another custody hearing and listened as the lawyer ask more questions that didn't make sense. The judge ended the trial and as he was leaving the bench this lawyer kept asking questions, finally the judge turned around and said well I guess we are back in session everyone may sit down. I sat there and thought where do these people come from, obviously not from the land of common sense. A trial wouldn't last but about 30 minutes if they would ask a question pertaining to the case and not ask it 5 or 6 times just worded differently. I'm sure the judges would appreciate it that way they could get to the golf course quicker...

No comments:

Post a Comment